Be a leader. Host your own event. Make a difference.
The Victoria Hospitals Foundation relies on the generosity of individuals and businesses to help raise funds to purchase high priority medical equipment for our hospitals. Proceeds from your event can be directed to any area of your choice.
Be a leader in your workplace:
One of the easiest ways for businesses to raise funds is to initiate an employee event. The Foundation works with many local businesses to host and promote events; these are great ways to inspire and engage staff and customers alike while working with the Foundation to raise your business’s corporate social responsibility.
The Victoria Hospitals Foundation can help! Based on the type and scope of your event, our Development and Communications teams would be delighted to help you in areas such as fundraising, marketing and media relations. While we encourage you to manage your own event, our goal is to work with you to encourage participation and giving.
Some of the ways the Victoria Hospitals Foundation can help:
- VHF staff are available to offer advice and expertise on the planning of your event, including event templates.
- VHF staff may be able to attend a planning meeting.
- VHF staff will do our best to send a representative to your event.
- VHF will provide information on the area of care you are designating your support towards, and our current medical equipment needs.
- VHF can provide our logo and guidelines for using it.